Contributors

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Iceberg sunset

Another day of non-science. Weather has deteriorated again, although the
ship is riding very well. Today I have done some work but, honestly, have
mostly payed cribbage and relaxed. I am getting better, I think. I have
my moments anyway. I don't expect to win the tournament but I would at
least like to hold my own.

People disappear on non-science days. It is amazing to me how difficult it
can be to find people in such a small space. But we all scatter and do our
own thing on days like this, such as watching movies, playing games or
maybe even sleeping.

Last night I was witness to one of the most amazing sunsets I have seen,
from which I am attaching a photo. It was nice to see some color before it
turned gray yet again.

Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment